Lala Salama means rest well in Swahili. Put that in your vernacular. Anyway, this herbal tisane is perfect for relaxing the nervous system by easing stress and nervousness. It's perfect any time of day, but especially in situations that are lowkey stressful. Stress ain't good for you.
- 0.7 ounces of herbal tea, enough for 10 to 14 servings
- Recommended serving size: 2 teaspoons for every 8 ounces of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this tea is completely herbal
Mellow and flowery.
- Chamomile is what they call a nervine relaxant, meaning it has herbal constituents that indicate that it can relax the nerves. Great in moments of stress.
- May help with insomnia - depending on how long you've been dealing with sleeplessness and
- German Chamomile Flowers